1. Are your online faculty qualified to teach on-ground as well as online?
- How much will it cost to develop their skills?
2. Are your online faculty PhD qualified in the discipline they teach?
- Are they experts in the field you are asking them to teach?
your online distance education programs "RESPECTED"?
are they thrown together just to stay competitive?
4. Does your online course
offerings provide superior quality?
- Do they match traditional
classroom courses in content & quality?
The Academy 4-Way
Test for institutions of higher learning is wrapped in a traditional accreditation scenario that demands the implementation
and delivery of each and every new online course adhere to certain principles of acceptable academic standards:
- Is the content of the course, or can it be, accredited?
the accrediting agency recognized domestically and/or internationally?
- Can superior
faculty and administration be retained to teach the program?
- Is the school able to provide online
education the commitment it requires?
- Does the school recognize it has the opportunity to set standards
for other institutions?
- Does the program have the capability to be competitive?_________________________________________________________________